Gracee and Jamison got dressed up before we went out to dinner last week. They looked so cute I had to take a picture before we left. Jamsion has been wearing those cowboy boots non stop for the last two weeks because he can put them on by himself. He was wearing them around the house the other night with his PJs. He looked pretty goofy.Sunday, November 4, 2007
Looking Sweet
Gracee and Jamison got dressed up before we went out to dinner last week. They looked so cute I had to take a picture before we left. Jamsion has been wearing those cowboy boots non stop for the last two weeks because he can put them on by himself. He was wearing them around the house the other night with his PJs. He looked pretty goofy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey guys! It's been a while since you posted...I don't have any room to talk, since I rarely update my blog, but I love to look at yours...I'll keep watching for something new! See you actually this weekend. Courtney
what cute kids. I sure wish we could see more of them. I'm gald that we could all hang out so much when we came out.
Post a Comment