Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The month in review
















We had a good visit with Grandma Jorgensen while we were in Idaho Falls. The kids were excited with the little presents that grandma gave to them. We tried our best to get a photo with all the kids behaving, but as you can see Gracee is rolling her eyes in this one.

















Gracee and I decided to take the big four-wheeler out on the sand dunes. Gracee surprised me by coaxing me to take her down a sand dune that I was nervous about riding down. It was steep, but we gave it a try. After making it down the dune alive she said, "do it again, do it again." So we did it three more times before I called it quits.


















JaNell took the kids around the back yard on Justus's four-wheeler.



















Jamison cooking his hot dog on Saturday night. His hot dog faired better than his marshmallow. He kept sticking the marshmallow into the flames so that it would catch on fire. Which gave him the opportunity to blow it out. Heidi was cracking up on Sunday night when we had Grandma Jeanne's birthday cake. Jamison kept repeating "fire, fire, fire" in the deepest voice possible while shaking. His intensity was kind of creepy.





















Hudson at 2 months old


Sorry, I have been a horrible blogger this month. So you are getting the month in review entry. One reason I have found little time to blog is because the family has been on the road for a significant amount of time during the last few weeks. We traveled to Salt Lake twice and over to Sugar City once. However, now that I am taking a class at Boise State and JaNell is back to her regular teaching schedule at the gym we will be staying put.

2 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Great picture of Hudson! Jamison cracks me up. I love hearing his stories. Gracee's picture with her rolling her eyes is awesome!

Cala said...

jamison cracks me up, he is so full of life!!! JaNell how did the dentist appointment go in Sugar City??